31 December 2015

Nenu Sailaja Movie Teaser is out: Ram, Keerthy Suresh

Nenu Sailaja Movie Teaser: Sailaja Movie Teaser:Nenu Sailaja is the upcoming Tollywoodfilms it is starred with Ram Pothineni and Malayalam star Keerthy Suresh, this movie director is Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Music Director is Devi Sri Prasad. Yesterday makers released Teaser, earlier makers released first look and also they decided to unveil the music today.

Nenu Sailaja Movie Teaser is out: Ram, Keerthy Suresh

Producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore said, “It’s a pure love story with family layers to it. When Kishore met me with the plotline sometime back I connected to it straight away. I asked him to develop it further and said that I will take the story to Ram only if I’m convinced. He took three months to come up with a refined script. I took a liking to it and when Ram was narrated he too was convinced with the idea. We invested a year on it and made it compact.”
Nenu Sailaja Teaser
Nenu Sailaja Teaser
Ravi said it will be releasing on January 1st, 2016. “I’ve released ‘Raghuvaran B. Tech’ on January 1 this year and it did great business. I was surprised to see families visiting the theatres on New Year day and since ‘Nenu Sailaja’, like ‘Raghuvaran B. Tech’, is content-driven, we’ve decided to block theatres for New Year day.”

He also revealed about the character of the Ram in this movie as he will be playing the role of DJ here, “Though I will be on a softer side throughout the film, masses too will resonate with my character.”



Hope you enjoyed nenu Sailaja movie teaser, follow us or, You can bookmark our site and check the premiere show talks here.

0 comments

Post a Comment