31 December 2015

Nenu Sailaja Songs Review Theatrical Trailer Released: Ram, Keerthy Suresh

Nenu Sailaja movie songs released today, DSP scored the music. Songs are just awesome, Earlier makers released Teaser, first look also they decided to unveil the music today, along with Theatrical Trailer.

Nenu Sailaja Theatrical Trailer Released: Ram, Keerthy Suresh

Also Enjoy the most catchy song Nenu Sailaja,


Producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore said, “It’s a pure love story with family layers to it. When Kishore met me with the plotline sometime back I connected to it straight away. I asked him to develop it further and said that I will take the story to Ram only if I’m convinced. He took three months to come up with a refined script. I took a liking to it and when Ram was narrated he too was convinced with the idea. We invested a year on it and made it compact.”

Nenu Sailaja Telugu Movie Songs:

He also revealed about the character of the Ram in this movie as he will be playing the role of DJ here, “Though I will be on a softer side throughout the film, masses too will resonate with my character.”


Hope you enjoyed songs and Nenu Sailaja Theatrical Trailer, Follow us for more live updates or You can bookmark our site and check the premiere show talks here.

0 comments

Post a Comment